- Do you have a secure storage problem?
- Are you looking for a robust, secure solution in the UK?
- Have you had a burglary?
- Are your goods stored in a secure, dry area?
Well we at Billie Box have the solution.
Jane Billing our Director has 35 years of experience in the shipping container industry (both in the survey of containers and the selling and hiring of containers). Within this time we have created long lasting relationships with a large number of shipping industry contacts and with our knowledge of the industry, we can offer you the most competitive rates available along with a quality service. We are here to assist you with the purchase of a shipping container for storage or shipping and chemical storage containers for pesticide storage on the farm.
Matt joined Jane in the business in 2016 and is a great asset to the company. He like Jane has acquired large amounts of knowledge of the shipping container industry.
Jane actively raises funds for many Cancer-related charities.
- In 2013 she raised £1400 for the Cancer Campaign in Suffolk and £50 for the St. Elizabeth Hospice.
- The Billie Box Ball was held on 3rd of May 2014 and Jane raised over £4,000 for the Cancer Campaign in Suffolk.
- In December 2014 Jane presented Clic Sargent £75 instead of sending Christmas cards.
- Jane and her sister in law raised over £8,200 for St. Elizabeth Hospice by cycling from London to Paris in September 2015.
- In March 2016 Jane did a Jail Break for Papworth Trust and raised over £500 for her bail.
- In April 2016 Jane held the 2nd Billie Box Ball at Ufford Park, Woodbridge on 30th April 2016
- In 2017 Billie Box donated to the Papworth Trust and the East Anglian Childrens Hospice, £500 respectively.
- In 2017 Billie Box also sponsored the Tiffers Bus shelter and Felixstowe Ferry Sailing Club Lifeboat Day.
- In 2018 Billie Box raised over £2000 for Age UK Suffolk by way of a Midsummer party.
- In 2019 Billie Box held an ‘Afternoon Tea party’ at the Longshed, Woodbridge in aid of Myeloma UK.
- In 2020, Covid19 hit us, so we were unable to hold a party or an event, so we decided to donate many local charities e.g. Papworth Trust, Home-Start Suffolk, Local Foodbank, Blood Cancer UK
- In 2021, Billie Box sponsored the FFSC Catamaran sailing championships in July.
- In 2021 Billie Box is also proud sponsors of the Charity Youth Sailing at Felixstowe Ferry and continue to sponsor Felixstowe Ferry Sailing Club.
- In 2021, Billie Box is sponsoring Matt, who is cycling from Lands End to John O’Groats on 4th September in aid of St. Elizabeth Hospice.
Billie Box Mission Statement:
Our aim is to offer our customers a good product and an exceptional service with a knowledgeable and friendly approach. We endeavour to answer all of your questions and hope that you are happy with the service we provide.
Why not view our Testimonial page to see how are customers rate us.
Container Paint colour chart
Billie Box Ltd. Terms and Conditions – website
This website, including any subsite accessible through the home page, (referred to collectively below as ‘the Site’) is published and maintained by Billie Box Ltd. When you access, browse or use the Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set out below and any additional terms and conditions of use set out in any subsite.
Copyright or similar rights in all design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on the Site is owned by Billie Box Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Use of the materials on the Site, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of Billie Box Ltd. is expressly prohibited.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, Billie Box Ltd. is providing the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and hereby excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or any of its contents.
Except as specifically stated on the Site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, Billie Box Ltd. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage or loss of any kind (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of or corruption to business information or data, damage to business equipment or assets), however caused, arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or for any claim by a third party.
Billie Box Ltd. makes no warranty that the contents of the Site and the server that makes the Site available are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
The Site may contain links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. Billie Box Ltd. provides such links for your convenience only, and is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Links from the Site to any other site do not mean that Billie Box Ltd. approves of, endorses or recommends that site. Billie Box Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of the contents of any other site.
3. Data Protection
Billie Box Ltd. considers as private any personal information (i.e. information from which you can be identified) supplied by you to Billie Box Ltd. while using the Site and will hold it in accordance with applicable Data Protection legislation currently in force. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that Billie Box Ltd. holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. In the event that your personal information is no longer used by Billie Box Ltd. for the purposes for which your permission has been obtained, Billie Box Ltd. will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete it except insofar as it is necessary to retain such information to comply with other relevant or applicable law. Your personal information will be used to provide you with services and for research purposes. In addition Billie Box Ltd. may send your personal data outside of the European Economic Area for processing. Billie Box Ltd. holds the Data Protection Registration no. Z3622704
4. Governing Law and General Provisions
The Site and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation thereto.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of these terms and conditions, which shall remain valid and enforceable.
5. Our address
Billie Box Ltd.
1 Britannia House
Base Business Park
Tel: 0800 121 7388 or 01473 557409
6. Our Registered Office address:
11 Beta Terrace
Company Registration no.: 08165812
Copyright (c) 2021 Billie Box Ltd..
All rights reserved
Last revised: August 2021