Many people ask ‘How do I buy a shipping container’? Well Billie Box can help you with that.
First of all you need to find a friendly container company like Billie Box that will give a you a quote in a timely manner. Billie Box will ask you for the following information:
- What size shipping container would you like? 8ft, 10ft, 20ft or 40ft
- Would you like to buy or hire?
- If you would like to buy, would you like New or Used? By the way we sell 20ft and 40ft in new or used condition and 8ft and 10ft in new condition only.
- Where would you like delivery of your container? A postcode would be best.
- We would require your email address so we can send you a written quotation.
Once we have this information, we will then research a transport cost and send you a written quotation via email. We often manage to reply to customers within 1 hour, occasionally, it can take a little longer if we are checking stocks for availability.
Billie Box then follows up with you within a few days, if we have not already heard from you.
To buy a shipping container, please can you let Billie Box have the following details:
- Your Invoice name and address
- Your delivery name and address (if different)
- Site name and number for the driver to call on the day of delivery
- A purchase order number for the invoice (if you require it)
- Your full equipment specification, with accessories and delivery.
Once Billie Box has these details, they will prepare and email you an invoice and any relevant paperwork.
Once Billie Box receives your payment, then they will confirm a mutually agreed delivery date.
On the day of delivery, our driver will call your site contact 1 hour prior to his ETA.
Billie Box will call you after your delivery to ensure you are happy with the goods and services provided.
We keep you informed at every stage of the sales process.
Why not have a look our Customer Reviews here, we pride ourselves on our excellent service, making life a simple as possible for our customers.
So call Jane or Matt on 0800 121 7388 for a quote today or visit our GET A Quote page.
About Jane Billing
Jane Billing has over 30 years in shipping container supply. During that time Jane has earned a very broad knowledge of the whole shipping container industry. From construction, to shipping, to adaption and conversions, if you have a question about any aspect of the shipping container industry Jane will likely have the answer for you. After many years working for some of the biggest names in the shipping container industry Jane set up her own company, Billie Box Ltd in 2012. Since launching in 2012 Billie Box Ltd has sold well over 1500 new and used containers.