NewAngliaGrowthHub are offering various grants to small to medium size businesses in Suffolk and Norfolk.
- Planning to grow or expand your business?
- Looking to cut costs or improve efficiency?
- Seeking to increase production or sales?
- Launching a new product?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions above, you could be eligible for a grant and applications can be approved within days.
As part of these plans to expand, do you need to buy?
- A shipping container for storage
- A number of shipping containers for storage
- A Portable office or Canteen
- A Chemical Storage container
If the answer is yes to any of these questions above, then call us today for prices, so you can add it to your grant/funding application.
- Do you have a piece of redundant land that would benefit placing a few containers on? You could offer secure storage space to the public or local businesses.
- Do you have too much stock and no where to store it securely? You buy a shipping container.
- Do you need to store your chemicals away safely and securely and can’t find the money to pay for the full cost of a chemical store?
- Are you employing more staff and can’t afford to rent a massive building, well why not look at housing your staff in a Portable secure office fitted with insulation, heating, lighting, windows with lockable shutters and a personnel door.
We can assist with your shipping container requirements.
Call us today for a container quotation T: 0800 121 7388
Call NewAngliaGrowthHub T: 0300 333 6536 or visit www.newangliagrowthhub.co.uk
About Jane Billing
Jane Billing has over 30 years in shipping container supply. During that time Jane has earned a very broad knowledge of the whole shipping container industry. From construction, to shipping, to adaption and conversions, if you have a question about any aspect of the shipping container industry Jane will likely have the answer for you. After many years working for some of the biggest names in the shipping container industry Jane set up her own company, Billie Box Ltd in 2012. Since launching in 2012 Billie Box Ltd has sold well over 1500 new and used containers.